Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hey Kubas! Read This!

Okay, so I had this really wierd dream that reminded me of you, Kubas. I was at Hamline, and standing somewhere with my supervisor (who is a Soph at Hamline). She says, "Hey! Let's pull a prank and steal some folding chairs from Klas!" This is wierd on two levels. First, there are no folding chairs in Klas. Second, Shannon would never do that. Back to the dream. So, We're in theprocess of stealing these folding chairs, and someone sees us. To distract them, I tell them, (and this is where Kubas comes in) "Hey! There's some guy looking for you!" "What did he look like?" they say. "Well, he's a Gay, Jewish, Peurto Rican midget," I reply. They believe me, and take off looking for the gay, Jewish, Peurto Rican midget. We get the chairs back to Shannon's dorm, where I get a call from campus security asking me to return the chairs. I woke up right as Shannon was ditching me with seven folding chairs.

Anyone care to interperet?

2 Comments:

At January 10, 2007 8:43 PM, Blogger Elfie said...

Rianna, clearly this displays your need to rebel but fear to ever do so and therefore the unlikelyhood of such an action (which is why the crime seemed so out of place). Kubas was in this dream because he displays the "bad boy" image to which you are attracted (just play with me here). There you go.

 
At January 13, 2007 9:46 PM, Blogger Kelsi said...

Hello! Earth to Rianna/Sarah! Kubas is a fabulous Barrows-boy gangsta' in real life, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home