Loved question #10! Oh and check whose scare is the highest! Mine! I would have been ashamed as your LP if I hadn't gotten the highest score. I missed question #1. I said you were blonde but didn't act like it, although I was considering dark blonde as an answer.
It was! Because I specifically remember a conversation about your hair color and what it signifies. And I didn't know your middle name, so I had 8 out of ten.
I will inform you that none of the choices you had for men you would marry were poor choices at all. :)
ditto on number 1. I missed siblings because I couldn't remember how many step's you have, and didn't know your middle name. Don't remember the other one now.
11 Comments:
Haha, I just realized I switched to third person halfway through the quiz. Oh well, I made it at 1 in the morning, what can I say?
lol nice. I'm very proud to say that I got 10 right. :D As long as you're at it, I want one too!
Loved question #10! Oh and check whose scare is the highest! Mine! I would have been ashamed as your LP if I hadn't gotten the highest score. I missed question #1. I said you were blonde but didn't act like it, although I was considering dark blonde as an answer.
It was a trick question!!
i suck. ha.
It was! Because I specifically remember a conversation about your hair color and what it signifies. And I didn't know your middle name, so I had 8 out of ten.
I will inform you that none of the choices you had for men you would marry were poor choices at all. :)
ditto on number 1. I missed siblings because I couldn't remember how many step's you have, and didn't know your middle name. Don't remember the other one now.
I got 80! Yay! Quite a few were through lucky guesses, though. I'm going to say that's a good thing. Yep.
Do all of you seriously think I only have four toes on one foot? Geez...I thought that would be the one everyone got right.
yes it is
weirder: he took it twice.
Post a Comment
<< Home