Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Scary thoughts

Michaelangelo painted the ceiling to which famous building? The Colosseum.
Source

In about ninth months, I will leave and go off to college. Honestly, the entire concept scares me more than I think anyone realizes. The good news is, I am confident in me and who I'll be in college. Yet, after today, I realize I will miss what I have here more than I ever thought possible starting this year. So thank you to all those people who will make me miss being here in Brainerd (a place I never once thought I'd miss).

I'm sure I'll keep in touch (I'm just like that), but until then: thanks.

5 Comments:

At December 12, 2006 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs*

I'm glad I made Brainerd such a fun place for you, Kara.

 
At December 12, 2006 11:51 PM, Blogger Rianna said...

Awww, we can equally miss Brainerd now! Right now you just miss us college folk, and not the town itself. Next year we'll all be able to miss everything together! And, you can get in on the most important part of college ever: college boys. Sorry, I'm not really that stupid, I just responded to an e-mail from my cousin, so I think her stupidity is wearing off on me...

 
At December 13, 2006 12:54 AM, Blogger Rianna said...

"Umm, Deebs? Where is The Great Wall of China?" -Pause- "Russia." -No Pause- "Thanks!"

 
At December 13, 2006 9:57 AM, Blogger Elfie said...

Ahh...Pelk...I didn't know you were so affectionate!

Oh...and I love the quote Kara. Anytime we can laugh at the stupidity of Deebs' students is good!

 
At December 13, 2006 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Great Wall of Russia... it has a nice ring to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home