Wednesday, December 06, 2006

This is My Happy Dance

happy dance


Why am I cyber-happy-dancing you ask? So I wrote this literary analysis on the Great Gatsby a little over a week ago. Rianna + Literary Analysis + Great Gatsby=NIGHTMARE!!!!! The last one I wrote (sophomore year) I got a D on, or that might have been Hewitt, I don't really remember. Long story short, I suck at literary analysis. Guess who just got an A on her Gatsby paper. ME!!! I felt that was worth sharing.

~*POOF*~

So, anyone reading this blog know I have arthritis in one knee. Due to this, I will sit whenever possible. Now, given this fact, one could conclude that my butt has a higher tolerance for sitting than most others, right? After an entire week of doing nothing but read, write, study, repeat, my butt is begging for mercy. That's pretty bad. Who knew? Just thought I'd share.

~*POOF*~

Crystal, I may not need that ride, my FYSem instructor might cancell the outing that day, and then I would just go home with my parents on Sunday. I'll keep you posted, though.

~*POOF*~

Hope all goes well for those of you Nat Qualling this week! Hugs and love and stuff!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

7 Comments:

At December 06, 2006 6:05 PM, Blogger Kara said...

Yay for A's and yay for Rianna being home sooner! Then you can come to Debate on Monday. :)

Thanks Rianna, darling. What happens, happens. I'm done worrying about it.

 
At December 06, 2006 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I sat and watched that entire video... lol. Yay for A's!!

 
At December 06, 2006 9:19 PM, Blogger Elfie said...

What was that thing dancing? A pink gorilla with a bowtie? I have no idea...but it was absolutely hilarious! Ha! Thank you for making my day a bit brighter Rianna!

 
At December 06, 2006 10:26 PM, Blogger Rianna said...

Happy dance part two: I'm pretty sure I sank a $750 pledge on a credit card tonight. That's, like, a $12 bonus for me. SCORE!!!

 
At December 07, 2006 12:21 PM, Blogger Elfie said...

Wow that's pretty sweet! But I think you should get like a $20 bonus for that amount of money! At least you being good at getting money from ppl garauntees that you won't ever have to be poor. You'd be great at begging!

 
At December 07, 2006 2:41 PM, Blogger Rianna said...

lol! Thanks for the vote of confidence for my future Sarah...

 
At December 07, 2006 6:36 PM, Blogger Kelsi said...

Lie on your tummy and do homework and fall asleep and get a back massage....All in the same position! Your butt will be grateful.



K-K-KNOWLEDGE BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home