Monday, December 04, 2006

randomness...

I'm going to pull a Sara/Rianna and ~poof~ my way to new thoughts.


6. wow.

~poof~

I'm really excited for Christmas Break to be here. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. Plus we'll all be home at the same time, and that's going to be amazing. :D Plus I get to pick Rianna up from school on the 18th. I get to see her before her family. ohyes. I'm important. :p

~poof~

I'm also really looking forward to singing in Orchestra Hall on Thursday for the Concordia Christmas Concert rounds 5 & 6. The acoustics there are amazing. :D Should be two more good concerts. At least I hope.

~poof~

It's kind of cold in here and I should be doing my homework.

3 Comments:

At December 04, 2006 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whee! Hopefully I'll get to see you this time.
It's cold everywhere, I think, with the possible exception of Florida. Yep... I should be doing homework, too.

 
At December 05, 2006 11:18 PM, Blogger Rianna said...

Hmm, homework. Is that that stuff the prof says will make or break our grade when they're babbling about something I should be paying attention to?

 
At December 06, 2006 3:45 PM, Blogger The Clarinet Goddess said...

I think so... I'm really not quite sure...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home