Friday, December 01, 2006

More Randomness

I went Bzoink and took a quiz to find my theme song. It was American Idiot by Green Day. I thought that was kind of funny, considering Kara's favorite song choice.

At the same website I found that my stripper name is Bob Sahangin, with my specialty being shakin' my booty. Ha! I'm loved only by 31% and I will retire at the age 86. Wow...no wonder why my customers won't like me!!!

My sexiest feature: my feet. For sure! I always knew that one!

Ok...there's a lot more, but I'll stop boring you all. You should go there and tell me what you get.

7 Comments:

At December 01, 2006 6:58 PM, Blogger Rianna said...

Stripper Name: Bob Sahangin (No Way! We really are life partners!)
Specialty: Blow Jobs
Customer Satisfaction: 38%
Retirement Age: 70
Theme Song: Pon De Replay by , you guessed it, Rhianna.
Sexiest Feature: My non-existent ass.
Hahahaha. This was fun...

 
At December 01, 2006 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stripper Name: Gizelle
Specialty: Lapdancing
Customer Satisfaction: 15%
Retirement Age: 28 (Heck yes!)
Theme Song: Let Me Hold You by Bow Wow (Never heard it.)
Sexiest Feature: Feet

We should start a sexy feet club, Sarah.

 
At December 02, 2006 10:54 AM, Blogger Elfie said...

We should start a sexy feet club. Oh...and Michelle, your stripper name is way better than mine and Rianna's! No fair.

 
At December 02, 2006 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stripper Name: Longshanks
Specialty: booty shaking
Customer Satisfaction: 100%
Retirement Age: Death
Theme Song: "Danger! High Voltage" Electric 6
Sexiest Feature: Boobs

 
At December 02, 2006 6:46 PM, Blogger Kelsi said...

Stripper Name: Blondie
Specialty: Anal funbeads
Customer Satisfaction: 10%
Retirement Age: 62
Theme song: 1,2 step by Ciara
Sexiest Feature: Toes, Crotch, Ears...depending on which gender I identified with.


Seriously...Anal funbeads?

 
At December 02, 2006 8:39 PM, Blogger Sara Ann said...

Stripper Name: Fanny Starlet
Specialty: Threesomes
Customer Satisfaction: 57%
Retirement Age: 98
Theme Song: Don't Cha by Pussycat Dolls
Sexiest Feature: Waist

...Well, Don't Cha?

Good to hear from you Sarah! Miss you!

 
At December 02, 2006 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, my stripper name still wins. Although... Longshanks is pretty sweet. It reminds me of Aragorn. You should dress up like him on stage, Pelk.

I do, Sara. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home