Something to Read
You asked for it, now here it is. A new, shiny something to read. Let's review the two weeks, since that's when I left off (I think).Thursday Dec. 14: I FREAKED OUT!!! This was my high-stress-go-to-class-in-my-comfy-clothes day (For those of you that don't know my habits, this is very unusual. I always shower and put on at least jeans and a t-shirt to go to class. To wear stretch pants and a sweatshirt was highly abnormal.). I had two final portfolios, two finals, and an essay dues this day. Basically, I got done with my homework for Friday at 11:30, and then promptly collapsed into a ball on my bed. I didn't even watch the Colbert Report (You may die of shock now).
Friday, Dec. 15: Turned in my English portfolio, bought Christmas presents at the campus bookstore, packed, and my Grandpa picked me up at 2. I received a very random, but totally appreciated call that night. ;)
Saturday, Dec. 16: Had Christmas with my family, complete with Lefse making and the whole works. Minor delay in the morning, as my grandparents (who are trying to sell their house) had to show their house at 9 am.
Dec. 17: Celebrate Nic's birthday, then drive home. Pick up our dog on the way.
Dec.18: Um.... I don't remember. I know it had to do with sleeping and re-adjusting to home. I went to debate practice as well. Very nice to see everyone!
Dec. 19: Sarah picked me up, we went shopping, hand the adventure of a lifetime (;D) and then went to the AP Scholar Reception. Actually, we just wanted pie and to see Deebs and Pritschet.
Dec. 20: Went to school with mom. Rest of the day: walked around exhausted. Do you know how excited 1st graders get when Mrs. Claus delivers letters from Santa?
Dec. 21: Went to Elizabeth's house. Would you believe she got her hair cut in layers, now watches Friends, and is mad at her parents? Neither did I, but it's true.
22-23: North Dakota. This is more of a story than I have time to tell. New Years, right?
24: Rush around Cristmas shopping with mom (buy fabulous boots and shirts for myself) and then lounge for the rest of the night.
25: Nothing. Except pick up brother and excited sister from my dad.
26: Christmas at my Grandma's. My favorite, includes swedish meatballs, almond cake, and the entire Sweedish everything. I do realize that makes no sense.
27: Sent my nervous and weepy sister to Florida (After going out to breakfast) then went shopping with my mom. Used $50 at Old Navy. I'm now stylin'.
28: Cleaned my room, and worked on some knitting projects. I have 5 unfinished projects right now, but I still contemplate starting a new one. Socks, perhaps. My rationale: I've never done them. I'm becoming a sport Knitter.
Any questions as to why I've been unreachable as of late? Oh well, at least I have cute clothes to show for it. I am so totally pumped for New Year's though. Can't wait. Signing off! Good night, and good luck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home