College :)
Now we all know that Fidel Castro dressed up like Marilyn Monroe and gave JFK a case of syphilis so bad it eventually blew out the back of his head.Source
For the past several weeks, I've been waiting for my letter from the University of Minnesota to tell me that I can in fact come and attend next fall. As the February 1 date kept creeping closer, I had to admit that I might have to apply to NDSU just to make sure that I could go to college somewhere. This was only a problem as I had stupidly not applied to the University of Minnesota until late-ish November.
I walked in today talking to Crystal after school and my mother came to find me and said you have a letter and your passport. (Also a good thing, as Wiger asked if I had it yesterday). So I kept Crystal on the phone and went up to see this letter.
Sure enough, I had an envelop from the University of Minnesota's IT Department sitting there. The first word I read was Congratulations! I am officially a member of the U's 2011 class if I so choose. Sweet. I can go to school now.
I won't have to join the National Guard as myself or any of my many aliases as I also received mail for myself, my Last Name then my First then my Middle and the classic reverse of my name from the National Guard. I'm used to the switch of my first and last name; the middle example was something completely new however.
All that being said, I've been accepted into college. It's probably a good thing I don't have any homework tonight.

3 Comments:
Yeah Kara!!! I already congratulated you, but I wanted to do it again. Guess who you'll be close to?
*jealous*
Thanks! And yay, Rianna!
Hee, hee. All you have to do is if I'm accepted into Columbia, Crystal is move out to New York with me and then you'll be closer. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home