Psych is done!!
They're all cult of personality, ... People don't come there for news. They come there for that guy's take on it. It's an editorial. Aaron Brown loves the sound of his voice. He sucks the flavor out of every sentence.Source
Psychology is done! I think I should celebrate with a party of some kind. Pretty much, the evil part of my day is officially done, and it's smooth sailing from here. Its replacement is not a thing like it: Human Geo - sweet. An improvement for several reasons: Deebs over Peterson; actual knowledge going into the subject; did I mention no more Peterson twice a day? Peterson once a day will be fine; it was the second time that killed me. Oh, and Deebs.
Last weekend with my little novi; ah, how I'm going to miss them so much. And Rianna came again! It was so much fun! Oh well, I'll have to come and watch them next year, because they'll be awesome. The highlight was without a doubt the seven person game of rummy with one deck of cards including the two Alex debaters.
I should work on that essay Niemi gave us, and I probably will... tomorrow when I'm not kind of floating since I haven't slept since about Tuesday night. Oh, and I'm reading The Handmaiden's Tale, which is quite a disturbing read, good but disturbing.
Oh! And when I go visit Crystal in a couple weekends we get to go shopping. Yay!

3 Comments:
Hey, pretty sure you should add nonpolitics.blogspot.com to your links list. ;)
Congrats on your Psych, Kara, and on the happy freedom of a new semmester!
Hope college is treating y'all well!
Much love,
-Sara
I'm offended that the staches link just says kubas
also, does sara=gregarious mime?
Yes. Well... Max, you went on hiatus and the only one posting was Kubas. However, as your post ratio has greatly improved as of late, I'll go and fix the title.
Post a Comment
<< Home