Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Call me! NOT!!!

Well...I would love a phone call. Really I would. However, my phone is currently out of service. Uh oh. No it's a good thing...really it is. I am getting a new phone so my current one has been disabled. I will have the same phone number and everything, but a new phone and phone plan. Yay! If you want to call me...please call my dorm. So what does this make my post...a public service announcement? Jeez I hope I'm not that pathetic.

3 Comments:

At January 17, 2007 7:54 PM, Blogger Rianna said...

I don't have your dorm phone number. Sorry. This is a public service announcement, because otherwise I would have called you on your cell phone, you would not have called me back, and then I would have been like, "WTF?? Why didn't she call me back!" We must talk though. I miss you. :(

 
At January 18, 2007 4:20 PM, Blogger Elfie said...

Dorm # = 701-231-3144

 
At January 18, 2007 4:22 PM, Blogger Elfie said...

I would love to talk tonight...but unfortunately, I have to work at 7 PM and I work tomorrow night from 5-9:30. I work Saturday and Sunday night as well. Wow. I don't want to. Thanks for the advice by the way. I appreciate it...but I think I'm going to try and quit tonight...I've already applied for another job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home