Vacation!
My vacation is amazing. I was done working on Sunday, and that night I went to Logan's and he made us dinner... it was steak, baby potatoes, pea pod thingy-s, and fake wine. It was amazingly delicious. (a lot of food, but delicious nonetheless) then Arielle came over for like an hour and at about 9:30 she calls and tells Logan that he's a jerk and that if he's going to continue being a jerk then they have no reason to be friends anymore. wtf? That night they acted no differently than normal and this little spat comes out of nowhere. Anyways, they fixed it yesterday so it's better now. I never did understand them....Monday, I made a "Happy Retirement Cheri" cake for one of the ladies at work as a practical joke, so I got up and made the cake and discovered that icing and I don't get along so I had Taylor come over and decorate it for me (and he did a very good job... I was impressed) and we spent the rest of the day veging then mom and dad came home and we went to Dairy Queen for ice cream. (random, but I'm not complaining.)
Tuesday, I slept until noonish and mom took a half day of vacation and so we went out to lunch at Dave's pizza (yum) then went bowling, which was much more successful than the last time I tried bowling. I finished with a 140 average for the series... 10 pins under my average but I've been bowling twice in the last 4 months. After bowling, was shopping. Although I had been hoping to buy much more, I managed to make it home with a new pair of sneakers, (because mine have been falling apart for the last three months or so) two bath towels for school, and a mini fridge for school. Not bad. Then I went to Arielle's house for the night, we listened to the A Cappella Choir CD (I can't believe they cut Tara's solo. evil.) outside on a blanket, then sang for each other. (her mom has a really nice voice... it's smooth when she wants it to be) After that, we decided to go look at the stars by the road because it was darker over there, and I decided it would be fun to lay in the middle of the road and look at the pretty stars. and it would have been fun, except Arielle was losing her mind that a car was going to come around the corner with its lights off and hit me. *eyeroll* it was like midnight. *shrug* oh well. Then we went back inside and watched "Coyote Ugly." I like that movie. :D
Wednesday - Woke up at Arielle's house and had breakfast and she dropped me off at home. Mom called for lunch at noon, and we went to Sawmill Inn. (whatever it's called now that it's not Ember's anymore) I like their food. (well... I should... I used to work there.) anyways, after that I went to Jann's. (yes, Jann's. not Logan's. he was at work.) and we watched "Just Friends," which was amazingly funny. Then we put in "Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood" which Jann bought for a girls' night in about four years ago, but somehow that fell through and so she and I watched it for about 45 minutes until she decided it wasn't funny like she was expecting so we turned it off, in favor of "Benji." Now, the only reason that they own "Benji" is because the dog looks like their dog, Jessie. So we watch about 10 minutes of that before the acting is so horrible that we turn it off. Then we watched Oprah for about 5 minutes until we got disgusted with the girl on there and decided that she was faking it to be on TV... then Logan came home and got that "oh frick they've been home alone together for a large amount of time / what did they tell each other?" look. Hee. I'm evil. I like Jann. She's entertaining. (and yes, I do realize how weird it is that I can spend large amounts of time with my boyfriend's mother, and choose to do so.) Came home last night at a decent hour.... I've decided that Logan needs sleep (significantly moreso than I) plus Jann instated a "you need to go home today" rule. I had my one 1:30 hurrah so now I'll be responsible.
Thursday - This might be the most productive day I've had. *laughs* I woke up at about 10:30 and read "Mountains Beyond Mountains" for school until about 11:30, when I had breakfast, then fell asleep on the couch. Woke up at about quarter to two, and watched TV with dad then had a snack and came and posted this. and what am I going to do now? I'm going to watch a movie I haven't seen in forever: "The Sound of Music." yeah. that's right. I watch old musicals voluntarily. *nerdyyyyyyyyy*
and tomorrow Kara comes back! Yay!
If you've made it this far, congradulations. Above is the "yay I'm happy" section, and below is the "I bother myself" section... so if you want to read it, go for it, but most people would do well just to ignore it.
so I realize that everyone has their little quirks... but my quirks irritate me... that's insane! My own quirks drive me absolutely up the wall. I have this little psychological complex... I'm sure if it's actually that, but that's what I'm going to call it. I have this unending belief that you aren't allowed to know that I'm not perfect. Like if I make stupid mistakes I replay them in my head for the next week solid and think about what an idiot I am... is that normal? or sane? I really don't think so. and it's really bad with my music. I have a really hard time listening to recordings of myself because they're not perfect and I can't forgive myself. So I have finally acknowledged the fact that I have lost my mind. :D

2 Comments:
I never understood us either.
Sounds like a rather enjoyable and relaxing week; at least you weren't up until one doing something Pritschet had assigned to you. I paid to come here and I got homework? How's that fair? And I'm not the worst, a group of three were up until 3:30.
I got my own line, sweet! And yes, I'm back today, yay! Want to meet for lunch/afternoon snack? I'll call when I leave and such.
Post a Comment
<< Home