Saturday, March 25, 2006

Three days of...

Insanity. I loved every minute of it, but insanity.

Wednesday: Regions; it was awesome. Remember when I said I doubted I would be feeling this good about Knowledge Bowl? I was wrong; we finished second at Regions, beating the Staples and Little Falls teams that got a bye into the meet. It was great. So, we're going to State, and best news, Rianna's coming! I won't be alone! :)

After Knowledge Bowl, Logan and I took Crystal out to celebrate her getting back. We went to Applebee's and then to Crystal's. I got home around 7:30; it was fun, despite the fact that we were all exhausted.

Thursday: Sarah asked for some calc help Thursday morning, so I stayed at school until quarter to five helping her with that, and then spent the next three and a half hours at Burger King doing English and Art History; Crystal came and we went to her house until ten thirty when we went back to Burger King and then Mom and I headed home.

Friday: Took the Art History test and was informed third hour that there was a surprise birthday party for Sara at 5 at Rafferty's. So, I called my parents, talked to Crystal and worked everything out for the night. We surprised Sara and then went and saw V for Vendetta as a group, which was awesome. I wouldn't suggest, however, sitting between Logan and Sara while watching such a politically charged movie; oh and a room of books will make Sara start hyperventilating.

Afterwards we went to Perkins, where we hung out for about forty minutes before Crystal and I went to my house. All in all, it was a fun few days, but now I have to do some Art History, which will just be insane. How many slides to I have to do? Oh, yeah... like 80. Stupid slide guide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home