Friday, March 03, 2006

Wow, I'm bored

100 useless things about me
1. Second grade teacher's name: Mrs. McCarthy?? I don't remember really
2. Last person you kissed: Umm... Mom
3. Last word you said: Fine.
4. Last song you sang: "Geek in the Pink," Jason Mraz
5. Last person you hugged: Hmm... probably Sarah Gangl; she was excited to see me today
6. Last thing you laughed at: jade and his dancing while sitting on the chairlift
7. What's in your CD player: I haven't listened to my CD player in forever
9. What socks are you wearing: White
10. What's under your bed? A bottle of water
11. Current status: Contemplative; lots of things to think about
12. Current taste: Pizza
13. Current hair style: Pony tail
14. Current clothes: Jeans and a blue sweatshirt
15. Current Job: Unemployed
16. Current longing: Comprehension
]17. Current desktop picture: A mountain
18. Current worry: Me, my life and my future; incredibly selfish but true
19. Current hate: Non-definitive answers
20. Story behind your username: Had an idea for a bad pun since I love the word "ingenue"
21. Current favorite article of clothing: These jeans I'm wearing
22. Favorite physical feature(s) of the opposite sex: Hair, I'm shallow like that
23. Last CD that you bought: I don't remember
24. Favorite place to be: My house or Crystal's
25. Least favorite place: So many places, actually
26. Time you wake up in the morning: 6ish on school days; whenever on weekends
27. If you could play a new instrument, what would it be?: Violin, why????? I don't know.
29. Current favorite word/saying: Tactile
30. Favorite book: "Jane Eyre" Wow, I'm such a feminist sometimes
31. Favorite Movie: Lost in Translation
32. Favorite Songs: Currently... "Forever," Vertical Horizon and "Geek in the Pink," Jason Mraz
34. One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: A friend that went PSEO this year and haven't seen since
35. Favorite day: Saturday
36. Where do you want to go: Right now? Hawaii
37. What is your career going to be: I want to write, I'm not that great; I should use my math and sciene abilities, so let's say some kind of engineering marketing stuff
39. What kind of car will you have: I don't know nor care
40. A random lyric: Love will find you in the rough (It's hard to think of a random lyric when music is playing in the background)
41. Eye Color: Green/Hazel
42. Hair Color: Brown/blonde
43. Righty or Lefty: Righty
44.... Disappeared apparently
45. Zodiac Sign: Tarus
46. Innie or Outtie: Innie
47. Your heritage: German, Irish others
48. The shoes you wore today: Brown DCs
49. Your hair: Mid-back
50. Your weakness: In what? Life? Books? Guys? Movies? I'm a procrastinator
51. Your fears: Spiders and heights; oh failure
52. Your most recent secret? Not mine, so I can't tell, plus I said I wouldn't
54. Your thoughts first waking up: Do I have time to sleep some more?
55. The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: Hair, always the hair
56. Your bedtime: When I fell asleep
57. Your most missed companion: Can I start missing Crystal now? Because she's going to Germany in a little over a week; that's going to be soooo much harder than when she was in Peru last year, and even worse when she goes to college; I'm missing Crystal and it's been less than six hours since I've seen her
58. Your perfect pizza: Cheese with black and green olives
60. Single or group dates: Both have benefits
61. Dogs or Cats? Cats, without a doubt; cats just like me
62. Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea : Nestea
63. Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
64. Cappuccino or coffee?: Cappuccino
DO YOU...
65. Smoke: Absolutely not
66. Curse: Only when I'm really pissed off
67. Sing: Sure
68. Take a shower everyday: Yes
69. Have a crush: Yep
70 has run off with 44, in case you were wondering where they had gone off to
71. Think you've been in love: no
72. Want to go to college: Definitely; where? I don't know
73. Want more than what you got: Certainly
74. Want to get married: Not really
75. Type w/ your fingers on the right keys: Most of the time; but I'm kind of obsessive like that
76. Think you're attractive: Not normally
77. Think you're a health freak: No
78. Get along with your parents: Most times, and Mom all the time; it's Dad I fight with
79. Play an instrument: Yes, piano and formerly the flute; but I can still play
80. drink: Not interested at all
81. Smoke: Because once is just not enough for the question, is it?
82. Done a drug: Why would anyone?
83. Made Out: No
84. Go on a date: Depends on how you define "date"
85. Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Not in one sitting maybe over the course of a week or so
86.??? NO QUESTION???
87.??? NO QUESTION???
88. Made homemade cookies: Yep
89. Been in love: To my knowledge, no
90. Gone skinny dipping: No
91. Dyed your hair: No
92. Stolen anything: No
HAVE YOU EVER...
93. Had too much to drink: Have I ever really had anything to drink? No
94. Been caught cheating: Definitely not; if you feel inclined to cheat, at least do it well
95. Been called a tease: No
96. Gotten beaten up: Does by my little brother count? And that's because I just don't fight back
97. Changed who you were to fit in: No
98. Cried at something beautiful: Yes
99. Spent too much money on something you didnt need?: Of course! It's fun!
100. Cried when someone died: Yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home