Monday - Not nearly as bad as people think
Why aren't Mondays all that bad? Well, first off, excluding classes like Art History, you rarely ever have tests on Mondays, so even though you have to come back to school; it's never too bad a day. Second, in Spanish, Eliana (one week more, it's sad, and Bastian leaves soon too, MENTAL NOTE: must talk to Crystal about that party idea) talks to us all hour about Argentina. Today it was about important women in Argentina's history. I thought it was great, but hey, I like things like that. I'm so taking a woman's studies course in college; I'm totally a feminist, but not the scary-man-hating kind. In case you were wondering, there is a complaint about something here: Spanish.I don't normally complain, I try not to, most of the things I complain about are unimportant crap (this probably is too!), but seriously, Spanish IV sucks. Maybe it's because Senora Alvarez drives me insane, and she had a tendency to treat us like we're a bunch of second years. Yo hablo espanol bien, no hablo muy bien, pero si no hablamos en la clase de espanol, cuando lo hablamos?
However, good news, a Knowledge Bowl thing that gets me out of school tomorrow! Okay, the only good news, out of Spanish, but that's enough. Yes, I'm incredibly sad, but it's so very true.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home