Friday, August 18, 2006

Reposting of my schedule...

Well, since everyone else has now received their schedule, I'll post mine here again.

First Semester (w/Ind AP Stats)
1. AP Lang
2. AP Euro History
3. AP Spanish
4. AP Psych
5. AP Chem
6. OPEN

Second Semester (w/Ind AP Stats)
1. AP Lang
2. AP Euro History
3. AP Spanish
4. OPEN
5. AP Chem
6. AP Human Geo

By the way, does anyone know if even or odd is top for lockers? I'm thinking its even, but I could be wrong.

4 Comments:

At August 19, 2006 8:32 PM, Blogger LogGamer said...

Euro and Chem (as you already said on mine), YAY! And Kara, at least I had the decency to listen to the councelors and NOT post my schedule when I first got it...

 
At August 20, 2006 9:17 AM, Blogger Kara said...

I was never told I couldn't post it, and I knew plenty of people that had similar issues, and why wouldn't people want to know when some classes were being offered earlier?

 
At August 20, 2006 10:22 AM, Blogger constant_k said...

Wait, are H-link lockers top and bottom now? I thought they were the tall skinny ones...

 
At August 21, 2006 9:33 AM, Blogger Kara said...

H-Link are top and bottom lockers, the light blue ones just outside of A commons. A building lockers are the tall skinny ones.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home