Greetings from Concordia
Wow. I'm here. and still alive. *blink* Never thought I'd actually make it here. Mom, Dad, and Logan just left. I only cried a little. My major breakdown was yesterday shortly after Kara left. So they left and about 10 mins later I could speak a coherent sentence without panting in the middle. I'm proud of myself. (which is kind of sad) but here I am, waiting for the first amazingly fun orientation activity *eyeroll* oh. I'm allowed my toaster. Thank God.oh. random event of the century. I'm related to my roommate. *blink* We're second cousins. and we didn't know it until we got here this morning. Her dad and my mom are cousins that haven't seen each other in like 25 years. So they both show up to move their children in today and meet. Kind of like the last episode of Will and Grace. Weird.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home