Or French Impressionists.
So... how's everybody's summers been going? Any UFO sitings? Kissed any new boys? Girls? Broken any vases? Broken any records? Run any miles? Cooked any specialities? Cooked any disasters? I managed to set my toast on fire. Who's been traveling? Where've you been? What's been up? Many shooting stars this summer? I swear I've counted fifty. New shoes? New friends? New cars? Old habits? My dog has lost three pounds and is dieting. Great adventures? Great dangers? Great goals? Great discoveries? I found a box of marbles under my dresser. They are blue, and look like fish eyes. Good books? I finished "The Island of Doctor Moreau", returned to "Breakfast of Champions", devoured "Of Mice and Men", and licked my fingers on "Prom". It's been a good weekend. No Harry Potter for me, though. Or not yet at least. We'll see how things are going.Well, I just thought I'd do my bid to keep this blog alive. CPR and whatnot, but whatever.
Your turn!
Ah, the joys of Unemployment.

4 Comments:
ooh! ooh! Traveling! *draws check mark in air* I'M IN LONDON! YAY!
okay. I'm more calm now. We're staying at a bed and breakfast in London... it's about a 5 minute walk from the underground. It's really neat, we're in a stereotypical middle class London home, which is roughly half the size of my house and is attached at both sides to other houses. Right now we're sharing it with a Canadian family from Vancouver, but they're flying home tonight. Yesterday, we rode the London Eye (amazing view, spectacularly cool) then walked around up by the parliament building. (I still want to figure out what the words on Big Ben are... I can't read them through my camera) But I'm off... I need to shower then we're heading back into town. Much love, all!
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU'RE A LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY GIRL!!!!!!!
I read "A Thousand Splendid Suns" which was VERY good. I'm in themiddle of Harry Potter...and by middle I mean page 140. Other than that,I've been interning like crazy since I got extended until theend of August. The 31st to be exact. Whew! Business.
Way to not have a job.
Work is for suckers.
Post a Comment
<< Home