He's pretty much the cutest thing ever. Yes. I have another picture on facebook, for anyone interested. Other than puppy training, I've been working and going to grad parties. Sara, that's an amazing class load.
Super cute. Speaking of...I'm super cute. I'm also having a grad party this Saturday. Rianna, I dropped the invitation at your house on Tuesday, so I think you know about it, but I couldn't reach Sarah G...so Sarah! Come to my party! 1-5 pm for the formal party then 8 pm and on for the after party. Ohh yeaah.
3 Comments:
CUTE!
Awww....
Super cute. Speaking of...I'm super cute. I'm also having a grad party this Saturday. Rianna, I dropped the invitation at your house on Tuesday, so I think you know about it, but I couldn't reach Sarah G...so Sarah! Come to my party! 1-5 pm for the formal party then 8 pm and on for the after party. Ohh yeaah.
Post a Comment
<< Home