Monday, June 04, 2007

Graduation is change.

Just a warning, yes, my brain is honest to god thinking in analogies along the lines of: graduation is change. What that compares to? You can come up with your own ending.

Graduation night was fun; the craziness of running around trying to find people and hug everyone and not to cry... just thinking about all of it is so overwhelming now that I wonder how we didn't all go insane. Personally, the highlight of my night (aside from Sara's speech which was simply stunning), was talking to Dissell on the hill for ten minutes. It is strange how normal that was after all the other things that happened, but it was a relieving normal. The next morning was normal despite its inherent strangeness. Oh, and if anyone could get a hold of a certain someone tomorrow, I would be deeply appreciated. Pritschet's melting down and I believe it is unfortunately slightly my fault, but whatever, I can't fix everything.

Graduation is over. I'm not sure I'm going to like the change, and change and I have yet to come to a grudging acceptance of one other (I'm sure it's years down the round - I'm stubborn).

Whatever, not that big of a deal; I should sleep, but I just thought I'd say, I've graduated, and graduation is change, but change is not as inevitable as everyone says - it's more like evolution. Thus, change is evolution.

But more people dislike the term "evolving" than the number who dislike "change." Then again, when have I cared about that?

Graduation is change. Change is evolution.

Graduation is evolution.

3 Comments:

At June 06, 2007 6:37 PM, Blogger CoachDub said...

That last bit is an excellent use of the transitive property.

 
At June 08, 2007 5:00 PM, Blogger Rianna said...

I think I'll quote my favorite science teacher here: "Deep."

 
At June 11, 2007 5:16 PM, Blogger Sara Ann said...

Indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home