Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'm Starting a Religion to Russian Composers

Windows Vista has hidden all of my Word Documents, and I can't know where to find them.
Curse thee, Windows Vista, and your little pop-ups, too. Forever I shall scorn thy software.







This shall not be the last of our quarrels.

6 Comments:

At July 15, 2007 8:47 PM, Blogger Shelty said...

Ouch. I'm sorry. But I'm also glad I don't have Vista at this point. Too full of bugs yet. I'll stick with XP, thanks.

Russian composers? Like dear Shostakovich?

 
At July 16, 2007 1:43 AM, Blogger Sara Ann said...

I was thinking Dvorak... but we can have many Gods.

 
At July 16, 2007 6:48 PM, Blogger Kara said...

Sweetie, have you tried running a search with one of the documents names?

And I'm having some interesting issues with Vista as well. I can navigate around, mostly, until I get completely lost and then I can't anymore.

 
At July 16, 2007 7:27 PM, Blogger Sara Ann said...

It's not the actual documents that are giving me trouble. It's that my laptop isn't acknowledging the old program that I emailed them to myself under and keeps opening them as "corrupted files." I've resaved them and resent them, but Microsoft Office 2007 is just intent on doing a thorough job of pissing me off. I'm not stupid.

Yeah, it's been an interesting lesson in button pressing. I finally figured out how to transfer things out of the "Temporary Files Folder" to have on my desktop. That helped a lot. Either way, it has been an adventure!



Man, we can't forget about Tchaikovsky!

 
At July 17, 2007 8:05 PM, Blogger Rianna said...

That's who I was thinking of, but I'm way too lazy to look up the spelling of his name. Curse all forms of processing systems! (No wait computer gods! I didn't mean it I swear Just give me one more chance. PLEASE!! NOO!! NOT MY WORD DOCUMENTS!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!)

 
At July 17, 2007 9:43 PM, Blogger Kara said...

Evil bad computer. I'm sorry, Sara.

That would make me sad (I haven't installed Office yet that's sometime later this week), so if I have the same problem, I'll let you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home