You're a calm, cool, optimistic person who doesn't dwell on the bad but looks more deeply into the good. You're wise and know much about the world, and though you teach your lessons to others, react humbly when complimented on your intelligence. You've suffered a lot in your life but are extremely accepting of it all and suffer inwardly. You're a great friend to have as you're gentle and caring. Remus Lupin
You are Neville Longbottom. You come across as shy, quiet, and reserved. Underneath, you are deeply caring of your friends and/or family and would put yourself at risk to defend them, even though you would usually exclude yourself from arguments. You don't care much for competition or glory. Maintaining peace and justice are much more important to you. Neville Longbottom
You are Luna Lovegood. (BUT you'll please notice I am matched percentage-wise to Hermoine Granger. It made me answer a tie-breaker question.) :P
You daydream and often seem to be drifting off into your own world. You have very strong opinions that many agree are not logical. You place a lot of faith in these beliefs. Possibly, you see more than what meets the eye. You are very accepting of others. You may have only a few close friends because you refuse to sacrifice your opinions and true self for social graces.
You are Neville Longbottom. You come across as shy, quiet, and reserved. Underneath, you are deeply caring of your friends and/or family and would put yourself at risk to defend them, even though you would usually exclude yourself from arguments. You don't care much for competition or glory. Maintaining peace and justice are much more important to you.
Okay, I've been watching this, and am I the only one wondering what the qualifications for being Bellatrix Lestrange are? I mean, I scored her as my third, after Hermione but before Neville and Lupin.
Also, how did Pelkey manage to be Neville but have Snape as his third? This test is messed up.
Okay, my random comment for today. Go back to enjoying your lives. :)
Hey guys. I'm single again; Logan ended it yesterday. I'm doing much better than I expected, but if any of you are doing anything, activity is extremely helpful, so let me know!
8 Comments:
Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test
You scored as a Remus Lupin
You're a calm, cool, optimistic person who doesn't dwell on the bad but looks more deeply into the good. You're wise and know much about the world, and though you teach your lessons to others, react humbly when complimented on your intelligence. You've suffered a lot in your life but are extremely accepting of it all and suffer inwardly. You're a great friend to have as you're gentle and caring.
Remus Lupin
66%
Neville Longbottom
66%
Hermione Granger
59%
Luna Lovegood
56%
Albus Dumbledore
53%
Harry Potter
50%
Sirius Black
44%
Bellatrix Lestrange
41%
Draco Malfoy
41%
Oliver Wood
41%
Ron Weasley
41%
Severus Snape
38%
Percy Weasley
34%
Lord Voldemort
28%
Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test
You scored as a Albus Dumbledore
Calm, perceptive, forgiving, and wise beyond your years.
Albus Dumbledore
78%
Hermione Granger
72%
Bellatrix Lestrange
66%
Neville Longbottom
63%
Luna Lovegood
59%
Severus Snape
59%
Remus Lupin
56%
Harry Potter
50%
Percy Weasley
50%
Oliver Wood
41%
Lord Voldemort
38%
Draco Malfoy
38%
Ron Weasley
31%
Sirius Black
28%
You are Neville Longbottom. You come across as shy, quiet, and reserved. Underneath, you are deeply caring of your friends and/or family and would put yourself at risk to defend them, even though you would usually exclude yourself from arguments. You don't care much for competition or glory. Maintaining peace and justice are much more important to you.
Neville Longbottom
84%
Remus Lupin
78%
Severus Snape
72%
Hermione Granger
69%
Albus Dumbledore
69%
Bellatrix Lestrange
50%
Percy Weasley
50%
Luna Lovegood
50%
Sirius Black
44%
Lord Voldemort
44%
Ron Weasley
38%
Oliver Wood
31%
Harry Potter
31%
Draco Malfoy
25%
I'm not that sensitive.
Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test
You scored as a Luna Lovegood
You are Luna Lovegood.
(BUT you'll please notice I am matched percentage-wise to Hermoine Granger. It made me answer a tie-breaker question.) :P
You daydream and often seem to be drifting off into your own world. You have very strong opinions that many agree are not logical. You place a lot of faith in these beliefs. Possibly, you see more than what meets the eye. You are very accepting of others. You may have only a few close friends because you refuse to sacrifice your opinions and true self for social graces.
Luna Lovegood
94%
Hermione Granger
94%
Remus Lupin
81%
Albus Dumbledore
81%
Neville Longbottom
75%
Draco Malfoy
72%
Oliver Wood
72%
Percy Weasley
66%
Harry Potter
63%
Ron Weasley
59%
Severus Snape
56%
Sirius Black
50%
Bellatrix Lestrange
50%
Lord Voldemort
44%
Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test
You scored as a Neville Longbottom
You are Neville Longbottom. You come across as shy, quiet, and reserved. Underneath, you are deeply caring of your friends and/or family and would put yourself at risk to defend them, even though you would usually exclude yourself from arguments. You don't care much for competition or glory. Maintaining peace and justice are much more important to you.
Neville Longbottom
78%
Albus Dumbledore
75%
Remus Lupin
66%
Hermione Granger
63%
Bellatrix Lestrange
59%
Percy Weasley
56%
Luna Lovegood
56%
Draco Malfoy
53%
Ron Weasley
53%
Lord Voldemort
44%
Sirius Black
44%
Oliver Wood
41%
Harry Potter
41%
Severus Snape
34%
Okay, I've been watching this, and am I the only one wondering what the qualifications for being Bellatrix Lestrange are? I mean, I scored her as my third, after Hermione but before Neville and Lupin.
Also, how did Pelkey manage to be Neville but have Snape as his third? This test is messed up.
Okay, my random comment for today. Go back to enjoying your lives. :)
It's obviously messed up. It says Pelk isn't one for Glory. I think our graduation ceremony begs to differ.
Hey guys. I'm single again; Logan ended it yesterday. I'm doing much better than I expected, but if any of you are doing anything, activity is extremely helpful, so let me know!
Thanks much,
~Crystal
Post a Comment
<< Home